Computer Accessories
 Speaker Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic   

axiossyimmacH
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2012 :  22:29:09  Show Profile  Send axiossyimmacH an AOL message  Send axiossyimmacH an ICQ Message  Click to see axiossyimmacH's MSN Messenger address  Send axiossyimmacH a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am sorry should I be in the wrong thread. I am searching for some help concerning how to set up [url=http://ezinearticles.com/?Picking-the-Perfect-Audio-Amplifier-For-Your-Home-Theater&id=4441638]a set of stereo speakers[/url]? In order to avoid speaker cable clutter, I have acquired a 5.8 GHz wireless speaker system for my surround loudspeakers. The transmitter hooks up to the surround receiver rear speaker outputs. Typically the transmitter ought to go into standby after a few minutes of not having acquired audio. But, my Audio-video receiver continues emitting a hum when in stand by. This prevents the cordless transmitter from entering standby. That subsequently leads to my wireless amps to keep on continuously and give off a small hum through my rear speakers. This sound isn't present when my audio receiver is functional, i.e. active. I'm not sure whether or not there are any good solutions for this kind of problem. Possibly I will have to physically disconnect the receiver from power each and every time. Thanks for providing recommendations.

Acuario

Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Computer Forum © 2011-2012 Computer-Forum.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000