Computer getting heated up
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shanen
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2011 :  23:51:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I have an assembled Desktop PC since 2009, recently its getting heated up very much so much that I can feel the heat on the cover, i removed the cover and checked the fan is working fine. Is there any other method i can cool the pc?

webpro2k02
Forum Admin

27 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2011 :  23:54:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shanen, I suggest you immediately change the case or get new fans, looks like the fan is not working at the optimal speed, the better option is to get cooler master fans.

Check here...

http://www.coolermaster.com/category.php?category_id=36
Go to Top of Page

matt
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2011 :  23:58:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check your computers cpu fan, this is the main source of heat, change it immediately or you could end up buying a new processor soon, fix more exhaust fans so the air is circulated well inside the case, if the case does not all for more fans, get a new case.
Go to Top of Page

Mickyfan852
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2011 :  03:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Mickyfan852's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In Lion & Lion product prices are very low, and the customer service is incredible. The professionals are extremely knowledgeable and quick to get our needs, saving me valuable design time. They have earned my trust and loyalty.
Go to Top of Page

Mickyfan852
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  04:58:02  Show Profile  Visit Mickyfan852's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In Lion & Lion product prices are very low, and the customer service is incredible. The professionals are extremely knowledgeable and quick to get our needs, saving me valuable design time. They have earned my trust and loyalty.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Computer Forum © 2011-2012 Computer-Forum.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000